“Good subs, friendly staff”
Review of Charley's Steakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charley's Steakery
Ranked #1,178 of 2,313 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Stopped there on a whim - subs were good and the staff was freindly, Will revisit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Traveling with our three teen/tweens who rarely agree about anything makes finding a restaurant a challenge. But I chose this and everyone happily gobbled down their food. Fresh, hot and tasty. I call that a success!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The staff are consistent about greeting their guests upon arrival and please and thank you throughout the ordering and pick up process. Very efficient. A little over-priced but I'm sure they would argue that with price point ideals with their surrounding competitor's. Food was decent and they really try to upsell! Beware ordering individual items.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Wanna get away from that hard rock burger that has golden arches? Are you in a hurry? This is the place! Little different, but quick and easy. Main food there are thinly sliced steak sandwiches or chicken in the same way. They also have better fries than Kings or Queens IMO. I do not care for the mayo in my sandwich. Pack it with fresh veggies, and forget that carb.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Cold atmosphere with okay subs but nothing that makes me want to ever go back. I would hit a fast food place, which I don't care for, before thinking of getting a steak sub here. Don't know what else to say if you didn't get my thoughts of this establishment.