“They have ruined their food by going cheap”
Review of Pizza House

Pizza House
Ranked #282 of 2,342 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Been going to Pizza House for over 35 years and it has always been our favorite Pizza place but they recently changed their meats, we were told that they went with cheaper meats to keep prices down, well the new meats, especially the salami taste like cheap oily nastiness. They have many many awards from over the years but you can't win awards when you stop using quality products :( We are very sad they decided to compromise on their quality!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We had the all meat pizza, an Italian sub, and fried ravioli... OMGOODNESS, everything was absolutely delicious. First time eating here, definitely going back. Our waitress was great.
5*****

1  Thank 101,768
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing pizza, i grew up eating this pizza, my father grew up eating this pizza, now my kids are growing up loving this pizza. In a world of chain cardboard cut out pizza places, always go with longevity and flavor.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My mom, stepdad, girlfriend and I went here for dinner on a Friday night. Parking was very difficult to find. Our wait for a table was only 15-20 minutes, less than expected, but only because the place was understaffed and needed more waiters, busses, etc.

Their appetizer sampler platter was ok - typical breaded and deep fried items.

The pizza was amazing. We really liked having the toppings on top of the sauce and cheese, instead of being buried under them. Especially with vegetables, the pizza had a much fresher taste and appearance.

1  Thank TheHoff44
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I love my pizza and have tried virtually all the top pizza places in the area. Had heard about Pizza House for many years, but it was too far away from Dublin. Tried it and the pizza certainly is one of the very best I have ever had. The crust is superb. Not a cracker crust and not too thick, just right.

The toppings are overflowing and the sauce is really tasty. I have been back twice in three weeks and will definitely return again. Try the Snowball meatball appetizer; it will give you a flavor of the tomato sauce.

2  Thank Freqtrvlrdrc