“Best in the city. ”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza. Just perfect and delicious. Plenty of toppings and the crust was fabulous. Edge to edge toppings.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Really good pizza and has a home town feel. Not your typical pizza joint and you can feel tradition in homemade dough and sauces. The pizza was great and there are a bunch of quant little rooms. Our family had its own little gathering room as we had 15 guests. Service was spot on and drinks stayed full. Will return for more next time I visit!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We try to go to Pizza House once a week, especially on Monday night as they give a senior discount on your total bill. Tonight we went for pizza and salad and once again had the "old time pepperoni." It is just a little spicier than normal pepperoni, but oh so delicious. The best part is it is run by one family that has had it for what seems like forever. Have never had anything bad and everyone is super friendly and go out of their way to take care of you.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This was recommended to me by one of my customers in the area. I had the traditional sandwich with double meat which they called the double. It was massive & well worth the money. I don't know where they get their rolls or buns from but it was fantastic and really set the sandwich off right. Next time I'm in the area I'll be sure to try the pizza

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Been going to Pizza House for over 35 years and it has always been our favorite Pizza place but they recently changed their meats, we were told that they went with cheaper meats to keep prices down, well the new meats, especially the salami taste like cheap oily nastiness. They have many many awards from over the years but you can't win awards when you stop using quality products :( We are very sad they decided to compromise on their quality!!