“Can't Eat Here”

Ranked #400 of 2,301 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Massey's is the best but this was my second favorite.

But I can't eat at Pizza House anymore, because about a year ago, they were employing a Satan worshipper who dressed in black, had black hair, black finger nails, and a devil's pentagram necklace hanging proudly around her neck.

She was working at the cash register for pizza pickup.

I called and asked for the management to have them get rid of her. A man answered. If I remember correctly he was the owner. He said she wasn't doing anything wrong. I told him the facts of what I saw and to go look. I asked about his freedom to employ, and more importantly loving God. This was an overt attack and enemy in the camp. I asked him if he believed in God and he said he was Catholic. Obviously that meant nothing. If he were a believer he would have gotten rid of her!

He wouldn't do anything. Obviously he held his money higher than God.

I told him I can no longer eat there. That I wouldn't eat at a place where they disrespect the Creator like that!

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Bible

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

2  Thank ChadWork

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza House offered a wide selection of items from their menu. We chose the Italian salad with Italian dressing. Very similar to Olive Garden but no olives. The Works Pizza was good,especially after adding extra hot pepper from table setting.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza. Just perfect and delicious. Plenty of toppings and the crust was fabulous. Edge to edge toppings.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Really good pizza and has a home town feel. Not your typical pizza joint and you can feel tradition in homemade dough and sauces. The pizza was great and there are a bunch of quant little rooms. Our family had its own little gathering room as we had 15 guests. Service was spot on and drinks stayed full. Will return for more next time I visit!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We try to go to Pizza House once a week, especially on Monday night as they give a senior discount on your total bill. Tonight we went for pizza and salad and once again had the "old time pepperoni." It is just a little spicier than normal pepperoni, but oh so delicious. The best part is it is run by one family that has had it for what seems like forever. Have never had anything bad and everyone is super friendly and go out of their way to take care of you.