“Lots of toppings”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Carryout review.
We get out this way maybe quarterly, but split our pizza business up between the neighbors. For dependability to be open, we choose this once a year.

We splurged for a multiple item pizza on this last visit. I should have looked at the photos on Yelp first.(stop now and see mine) The toppings were abounding, like a clearance sale. Everything must go. Our layer of 3 toppings were as thick as the pizza itself.

Thin crust, Columbus cut, with a mildly sweet sauce. It's not hand-tossed thick, nor cracker crust thin. Slight chew with a slight crisp from a evenly golden browned bottom(see photo). No edge crust for wasted pizza space. Sauce and toppings are right to the edge. Complete use of all crust space. Every piece/bite tastes exactly the same. The pepperoni was very thin sliced with a flat finish and a crisp edge. The sausage always catches me off guard. It's a small breakfast sausage link shape, sliced into nickle size medallions. The meats did not have a strong burst of flavor, but mere average.

**NOTE for my future visit ~ More than 2 toppings should require extra cheese to hold everything in place.

I give the extra props for the well constructed pizza box. Thick to provide support and contain heat.

I will return if nearby next year, providing they are still open. Real estate listings show a desire to sell.

XP
#UpCloseSavor

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We went to Pizza House on Lincoln for the first time ever yesterday afternoon. The sign says it's been open since 1961 - impressive. Clearly a neighborhood place, close to working class homes and some train tracks.
Anyway - the food was quite good. We loved the meatballs, the spaghetti was tasty, the pizza was about the same as about a dozen other places in Columbus. The service was very competent, not terribly quick, but we were neither in a hurry nor made to feel forgotten. I liked the layout of the place, it seems designed for each station to have maximum privacy. Very, very clean, and the bathroom was immaculate. We don't live close by but I am certain we will return.
We never saw anyone working there who looked like a 'Satan worshipper', as was mentioned in an earlier post. I thought it must be a joke when I read it, but it looks like some religious fool decided to use this site to impinge upon a freedom of expression right. Whatever... just know that this is a nice place to eat lunch and/or dinner, no evildoers, no devils, no Satanists, and no witches. The closest to evil is that this is a Pepsi place, not Coca Cola, but that's more subjective than anything.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza spot in the Clintonville area. Thin crust pepperoni pizza was delicious! We also loved the toasted ravioli and garlic bread, so good!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Massey's is the best but this was my second favorite.

But I can't eat at Pizza House anymore, because about a year ago, they were employing a Satan worshipper who dressed in black, had black hair, black finger nails, and a devil's pentagram necklace hanging proudly around her neck.

She was working at the cash register for pizza pickup.

I called and asked for the management to have them get rid of her. A man answered. If I remember correctly he was the owner. He said she wasn't doing anything wrong. I told him the facts of what I saw and to go look. I asked about his freedom to employ, and more importantly loving God. This was an overt attack and enemy in the camp. I asked him if he believed in God and he said he was Catholic. Obviously that meant nothing. If he were a believer he would have gotten rid of her!

He wouldn't do anything. Obviously he held his money higher than God.

I told him I can no longer eat there. That I wouldn't eat at a place where they disrespect the Creator like that!

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Bible

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

2  Thank ChadWork
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza House offered a wide selection of items from their menu. We chose the Italian salad with Italian dressing. Very similar to Olive Garden but no olives. The Works Pizza was good,especially after adding extra hot pepper from table setting.