“Nice place to get a good meal”
Review of Kabob Grill

Kabob Grill
Ranked #1,182 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My wife and I ate here for lunch. The selection is wide and the food tastes great. She got a salad with Gyro meat and I got a Gyro. Both were very good. Bathroom was clean, restaurant was very clean. Price was reasonable. Will eat there again when in the area

Reviewed 26 July 2016

ordered two gyro combos. The personal were not moving very fast and it too them longer then i would have expected to make our food. The food was hot and made to order. The gyros had a very good flavor and everything was fresh. The person must like the tzatziki sauce as he put more then my taste so mention that when you order the gyro. The value was not bad for the amount of food you got. We will try it again

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

If you are driving on the highway, STOP and GET OFF! If you are local or visiting the casino - eat here!!! This restaurant is well worth the visit. Lots of food, great spice, very tasty. Restaurant is clean and staff is friendly and helpful. You can't go wrong with this food choice - excellent all the way around.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

First of all, when I walked in, I noticed how clean this restaurant is. I mean, super clean! The dining area is sunny, and the décor is really nice. Uplifting music playing was also a real plus for me. I had a lot of questions about the menu, and the guy taking my order at the counter explained everything in a friendly manner. We ended up ordering a greek chicken salad, a gyro, hummus, and fried shrimp with fries. The area where you tell them what all you want on your salad or gyro was perfectly clean. The food items were displayed so well, and looked so appetizing, that it could have been on the cover of a foodie magazine.
As for the food itself, the only thing we didn't like was the fried shrimp. It was overcooked. But everything else was fantastic. The fries were excellent. The hummus was the best we've ever had. The gyro was really tasty. All of the ingredients tasted fresh and of high quality. We will eat here any time we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

The food is good when they cook it all the way. First visit in October Stromboli not cooked the way. Today we waited 15 min only to find out no more Ravioli. I give up!