“Fabulous night out for visitors”

Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 2,355 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We had a great meal here when we visited Columbus for a conference. At with my SO on the patio (good shade, not too hot). Server was friendly but not overbearing. We shared the porterhouse, with peppercorn sauce and horseradish sauce on the side, plus an order of the brussel sprouts. All was cooked perfectly and delicious. Wine list was fantastic with reasonable selections at all price points. We also appreciated a short visit from the manager, who wanted to know if all was well (it was). :-)

1  Thank BigCityTraveler

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Hyde Park is a beautiful restaurant with a great atmosphere. We had wonderful service. The food was excellent. I highly recommend Hyde Park for a special occasion.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to Hyde Park many times over the last few years.

Most of the time I am catching up with business associates. We tend to sit at the bar. It is a very comfortable setting. The bar staff is extremely professional and courteous. Engaging when you want them to be and more reserved when appropriate.

For the quality, the happy hour menu is extremely well priced. The full dinner menu is available. I have never been disappointed in my meal. One time I hinted that the steak may have been slightly the wrong temperature and they were very much accommodating.

Without having to be part of a "loyalty club", it is nice that the bar staff and/or management recognizes the patronage and once in a while will offer a complimentary beverage or dessert. As someone whose business relies on building relationships, this type of atmosphere encourages a familiarity that helps me connect with my associates.

Superb experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

As I have said before, fine dining requires good food, good service and good atmosphere. The Hyde Park has all three in abundance. Our food was just as ordered. You can "fix-up" any steak in a specific way. For example you can "Woody" (for Woody Hayes) any of the steaks which as I recall has bacon and blue cheese on it. The service was impeccable. We had three servers who were professional but not stuffy and also had a sense of humor! The atmosphere is very nice. The only thing I didn't like was being in a booth designed for four and there were only two of us there. I should have simply requested a table instead (I am not a booth guy). That is on me, not the restaurant. I highly recommend this Steakhouse!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We visited Hyde Park for mothers day brunch. Sitting out on the patio made you feel like you were in Paris or Rome. The staff was exceptional, from the valets, servers and management. the coffee , something I am picky about was superb. They bring a french press to your table. The only reason I docked a point is the meal could have been better. The Price was very reasonable. But other visits at dinner have been much better. It was an extremely enjoyable afternoon.