“Great food with interesting options”
Review of Brassica

Brassica
Ranked #23 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This restaurant is owned by one of our favorite other restaurants - NorthStar. The ingredients that are offered to put onto your food is delicious and different. This restaurant is an unusual restaurant but so wonderful. The food is great. The restaurant is tiny inside and there is a small outdoor eating area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

In town for the National Girl Scout convention and one of my work colleagues suggested this place. He lived in Columbus for most of
His life so had some great recommendations. This was the first place I tried and it was not disappointing. The place was neat, the service was top notch for the type of counter order place it was and the food was fresh and delicious. I got the chicken curry pita
And all sorts of neat topping and items I don't normally see in a pita place. They serve local beer too which was ok, but worth a try.
Just a 5 minute walk from the C convention hall so an easy walk. Yes, lots of construction right now, but easy to get around. Highly suggest.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There are many great places to eat in the Short North but this is one of the few fast casual options (and it has excellent food and healthy options as a bonus). I have been here several times and tried the falafel pita, beef brisket, and chicken pita, all of which were delicious. Even if there is a line, it moves fast and you select from your base (pita, salad, or bowl), protein, sauce, and selection of toppings and vegetables. The seasoning and flavoring of the Mediterranean food is awesome and the portion is great especially for an inexpensive price. An added bonus is that they have local Columbus brews on tap. The staff is very friendly and even though it isn't a large place, I have not had trouble finding somewhere to sit. I love this food and place and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stopped here while passing through Columbus on a roadtrip. The food was so good that we made sure to stop again on our way back through. We loved everything! The beef brisket was my favorite, the falafel was my wife's favorite, and the chicken was good too. I wish they had lamb. Get the salad and say yes to all the pickled or spiced vegetables - it's all delicious. They make their own pitas fresh - outstanding - if you get the salad, then get a pita on the side to dip into your baba ganoush. All this wonderful flavor combined with fast and simple counter service - can't beat it!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Had 6 of us and we tried it all. Loved every bite, seating was a little cramped but after the first bite it didn't matter!

Get here.