“Good pizza but overcharged”
Review of Jd's Pizza

Jd's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Conneaut
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through the area on our way home from Ontario when we stopped in North Kingsville to spend the night.

We asked the hotel manager if there was any pizza restaurants nearby that he could recommend and he gave us a menu along with a very good recommendation.

We ordered a large pepperoni with extra cheese. Pizza was delivered 45 minutes later. It was warm but not hot. Cheese wasn't even stringy anymore. The crust is kind of thick - almost like a pan or deep dish, light sauce and large pepperonis.

It probably would have been very good when it was hot. My personal preference is a thinner crusted pizza.

My disappointment, however, came with the payment. We had a coupon for $9.99. We weren't given the coupon price and when I questioned it, the person I spoke to assured me the price was correct. I then looked at the receipt and we were clearly overcharged. I called the restaurant and was told the charge was correct.

So, the next day, after we were long gone from the area, I telephoned the manager. He verified we were over charged. I just didn't appreciate the fact that whoever I talked to clearly didn't even listen to what I said about the price and just insisted they were correct.

Enjoy the pizza.

Don't use delivery.

Make sure you verify the charge before paying.

There are newer reviews for Jd's Pizza

Reviewed 14 February 2017

JD's pizza is the best in Conneaut. The prices are affordable and the food is delicious! I would not recommend eating at the shop, however. It is rather danky.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

This place has the very BEST Pizza's on the planet!!! Seriously anything you order on your pizza is great that day!!! They spend the morning getting all their veggies prepared after buying them that morning at the farm's market in town!! They have the best prices even for sandwiches wings anything you order prices are fabulous and their friendliest people you'll ever want too meet!!! My family love's this place and all their family members!!! Keep up the great hot pizza's and fantastic service along with your prices love your business!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Okay, this is my perspective. I love JD's. Their pizza has the right amount of zest but yet is still sweet. And their Hot BBQ wings are absolutely amazing. A great BBQ taste with a kick! If you're new to the area, it's worth a shot. Great food, quick service.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Best pizza in town! Many options available, the employees are nice always welcoming and helpful. Their wings are pretty good as well.