All reviewsfamily reunionjacuzzi tubwoodsgrillbeddingdrivewaypet
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I started out with our Honeymoon in 2008 and come every year on our Anniversary. We wouldnt think of going anywhere else!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed 28 February 2012

What a pleasant surprise. An extra clean, comfortable, well stocked cabin with great customer service. From fluffy towels, to firm mattresses and a well equipped kitchen, the cabin was the perfect retreat.

Charlene and staff were great to work with and they did everything to make our stay a real pleasure. Great location for daily sight seeing trips with easy drives to Amish country, Dresden and Newark.

Highly recommneded. A+++++++

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2011

The Cabins were beautiful and we enjoyed seeing the the scenery. We went shopping in the shopping area, walked around to all of the shops. This was a nice way to celebrate my husband and I 's 40th wedding anniversary. We will certainly come back and bring our family. Thanks for the opportunity.

Room Tip: ask for package deals.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2011

My hubby and I do alot of weekend get aways. I found these cabins off of a link to one of our favorite wineries. From the moment I began the booking process, to the very end of the trip it was a superb experience. The cabins are one of the nicest we have ever stayed. So many attention to details. From the high end sheets to the fluffy towels. Even the stairs leading to the unit were cleaned and snow free. This is a class operation. It was so relaxing . I would highly recommend the cabins. While staying here make sure you have a meal at the warehouse steak and stein.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbiebgood
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I have stayed at Roscoe Hillside cabins many times - about four times a year for about four days or more each visit. The cabins are spacious and quiet and very convenient, and the woodsey setting is very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business