Economy Inn(Cuyahoga Falls)
US$70
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$98
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$148
US$124
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Stow(Stow)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hampton.com
US$189
US$179
US$169
GardenInn.com
All reviewsriver viewthe club loungewet barliving roomstarbucks coffeerooms are spacioushotel restaurantbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetan upgradestayed longerpull out couchmini fridgeupon checkking bedbusiness tripwould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Very disappointed in a recent stay we had here with our kids. After switching rooms because we were put in 232 which is right next to an electrical room, we were given a room on the same floor as several sports teams and didn't get to sleep until well past 3am (after driving 6 hrs to get there) because they were up in the halls all night. Woke up at 6 to the worst smell of fried onions ever, almost as if the kitchen ventilation was pumped into our suite... Nothing like having to take all our coats to the dry cleaners to get the smell out. Rooms are a decent size however when "updating" a hotel even the small details matter. Dirty carpets and peeling wallpaper; worst of all were the bloodstains on bed spread and yellowing pillows. Waited nearly 30 mins for someone to bring us linens for the pull out (which had some questionable stains on the underside of the cushions) and worst of all was the customer service. My husband went to retrieve a bell cart for our luggage as travelling with small children is no easy task, there were none to be found. He asked at the desk only to be told they were likely all being hoarded in rooms and that it was always like that. He asked about getting some assistance and was told they don't offer that on weekends. He waited a further 45 mins before giving up and actually used the rolling office chair to cart it all down. When we checked out, we were asked to pay first without seeing the bill. My husband requested to look at it first and we were surprised to see 2.50 for local calls (dinner reservation 3 miles away). I could have sworn I read free local calls and wifi as well as a complementary business centre... Seems petty to charge for a couple 1 minute phone calls... We asked to see a manager but again were told they don't have one on weekends.

Room Tip: Dont take 232
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MomofLB
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I am a business traveler who stayed in this hotel for many weeks. The rooms are large and fairly comfortable; however, the place is loud, needs some serious attention, and is clean only in the lobby. I asked for a room that had no pets since I have allergies. Of course, that didn't happen and I was up all night with a headache and sneezing. This place and lacks any real service. I moved to the Courtyard about 4 miles up the road and I am much happier.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Alice S
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I stay here for weeks at a time due to my travel schedule. Rooms are not cleaned adequately (ever), response for requests to repair things is slow at best, and the food is overpriced and not very good quality. I have status at this hotel and yet I seem to get the worst room in the hotel. I tip well, ask for service instead of demand it, and treat everyone with respect. Yet it seems the nicer I am the poorer the service I receive. I stayed here only because my corporation gets a discount.

Room Tip: Don't get room 104, 204, 304, etc, because they are right next to the elevator. The riverside rooms are noisy because of Ohio 8.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Martha W
Reviewed 14 January 2013

It is interesting reading the previous reviews. I suppose it really does come down to personal opinion. Here is mine:

I was at this Sheraton for one night and it was fantastic. Check-in was easy and staff acknowledged my SPG status. I was given my room and then also told how to get there. I was told where I could eat (on and off property) and I was on my way.

When I got to my room, I was very impressed. I did not have a river view but it did not matter. The room was large with a separate bedroom, 2 tvs, wet bar, fridge, living room, and a small bathroom. However, outside of the bathroom was large vanity area with the closet. The room was warm (both in feel and in temperature on this cold night). I really have nothing to complain about.

The restaurant onsite is outstanding and the staff there are equally impressive. I really recommend this location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Checked in on Friday January 4th, for 2 nights, for a symposium my daughter was attending, 3 of us travelled, and as a SPG member, received an upgrade to their "Riverside View". What a great view from our 5th floor, HOWEVER.... it is not a small tranquil river, rather a rushing rapids river, just underneath Highway 8, and very close to a train line. It was very difficult trying to sleep with the rapids beating down, BUT, when the train came by at 2am, 3am and 4am, you may as well just pick up a book and read.
Went to the front desk early Saturday morning, and want to Thank the Front Desk Clerk (Andrea), who went out of her way to ensure I would get a different room that night, considering the hotel was totally sold out, got a room on the cityview side. What a difference, slept like a king that night.
One note, to also mention, the hotel accepts pets, as there was also a large dog show nearby, the hotel had many (counted at least 20), guests walking around with their dogs. This included the cute little poodles to full size dobermans. My question is to Management, do you not have a limit of rooms which are pet friendly? I am sure there are many allergens that may cause problems for future guests??

Room Tip: Ask for the Cityview Rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business