“Good food and service”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I eat lunch from there almost every day good side salads , chicken wraps and burgers. service is great.

There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is like most of the other Wendys. Restaurant is clean, no complaints on the service. We like Wendys above most all the other restaurants and when looking for fast food usually look for a Wendys wherever we are.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I stopped here for a chicken sandwich while traveling through on I-77 and after placing my order he said can I have your name for the order,need my name for a fast food restaurant. After a long wait I checked my order and it was wrong as I asked for a plain sandwich with triple lettuce only.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We just stopped for a Frosty later in the evening. Not much to say about the place but it seemed okay. Again the people were polite and the service was fast.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Convenient to hotel. Food good, Clean. Staff good. Had everything we needed for a light supper. Close to hotels

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson