“Wendy's”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 7 September 2016

typical Wendy's - food was about average for fast food hamburger place - did find electronic soft drink machine , where you can make your own various types of soft drinks quite different - have not seen this in the Midwest

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I eat lunch from there almost every day good side salads , chicken wraps and burgers. service is great.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is like most of the other Wendys. Restaurant is clean, no complaints on the service. We like Wendys above most all the other restaurants and when looking for fast food usually look for a Wendys wherever we are.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I stopped here for a chicken sandwich while traveling through on I-77 and after placing my order he said can I have your name for the order,need my name for a fast food restaurant. After a long wait I checked my order and it was wrong as I asked for a plain sandwich with triple lettuce only.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We just stopped for a Frosty later in the evening. Not much to say about the place but it seemed okay. Again the people were polite and the service was fast.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!