“Slow service”

Grinders Above & Beyond
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Although the food is good, especially the salads, the price is kind of high and the service/wait for the food is very slow.

There are newer reviews for Grinders Above & Beyond

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Had lunch...First time here. They open at 10:00 a.m. No breakfast....Baked spaghetti was very good. Loved the sause. Friend had Broccoli Soup and Aviator Sub on Rye Bun. Had choice of 6 different meats. Very good. Decent portions. Friendly waitress. Good service....

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food is just plain not good. I guess it depends on your standard of food. I ate there once and will not go back. Salads were not good, sandwhiches not good and all food fried was very greasy

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The have cleaned up, and newly decorated this resturaunt. The food is fresh and hot. the service has improved, and we enjoy earing here!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My mom and dad love this place! They have told me about ao many great visits here; especially the one where the owner bought their meals. Anyways that is how I came to know of Grinders; mind you I live much closer to the establishment then my parents. The menu has a vast offering of entrees. The French Onion soup is the best I have ever had; I can't go a single visit without it. My husband loves the hand made milkshakes. For your entree the baked spaghetti is the way to go. Great atmosphere here with a friendly staff to take care of you! I have enjoyed many visits here now and I have never been disappointed.