“Best Pizza”

Add it.
Pangrazio's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Celebrated there with lunch for my birthday. Salad and pizza lunch was tasty and satisfying. Hubby had spaghetti. Sauce is a little sweeter than some.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Great Pizza, Pasta and more. Excellent service, food at a reasonable price. Great family place. Downtown Dover for great food!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

They have great pizza and pasta dishes. One of our favorites is the baked ziti. They combine pasta with cut up pepperoni and onions, add a meatball on top then cover with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese and bake until the cheese is golden brown.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

We enjoyed our homemade dinner with delicious bread. The young lady that served us was wonderful. This is a great family restaurant.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I am on a business trip and was looking for somewhere to go for dinner. I scrolled across Pangrazio's and noticed they had homemade spegetti and the ratings were pretty good. Well when I see homemade spegetti I am extremely attracted to the place and must try. I couldn't find any reviews on the spegetti, but read a lot of good reviews for the pizza. I figured I had to try so I ordered homemade spegetti and a small pizza to give everything a try. Well the pizza was just ok. The sauce is rather sweet and to be honest tasted like a frozen pizza you buy from the store. The spegetti was not at all good. It kind of tasted like a can of spegetti o's. However, the staff was extremely friendly.