“Delicious food. Local flavor.”
Review of Pangrazio's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pangrazio's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This restaurant and take-out has its roots in the local community going back generations with the unique and delicious pasta sauce recipe passed-down through the years. Tasty spaghetti, great pizza, hearty portions, satisfying lunches and dinners. Dine in or carry-out. [carry-out window is in the rear of the restaurant on the alley way. Worth a try if you are wanting to dine local home-owned instead of franchise restaurants.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was a quick lunch idea. The pizza was great and the waitress was very nice. Food brought in a decent time. The salads? Well sort of lettuce and a few odds and ends, dressing was not good. Seems an Italian place would have a great old school dressing but they do not. A pasta dish at our table was pretty basic. A basic place, clean. The lighting is way to much. Like eating in a school cafeteria with christian music playing. Not our thing I guess. Next time I'd get my pizza to go.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I am in love with this pizza! I only got to eat here when I was a child on family visits. This was the first place we ate in this visit and was the first visit back in 19 years. The pizza was as good as the first time I had it. I wish I could order them to be shipped to Atlanta!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Discovered this place on our way home from Akron. I wanted Italian so I found them through Google. I don't know the history of the place but they had good food. It was a little pricey but the portion sizes were huge. I surprised to get bread and oil. Most "mom and pop" Italian restaurants don't offer that. The restaurant was getting full as we were leaving so it must be a popular place. The only disappointment is that they did not serve alcohol.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The food is good. Pizza is decent but not the best arounf and not the cheapest. Baked Ziti is very good. No cheese on their salads which is kind of strange for an Itallian style restaurant. When asked about getting cheese on our sald they we were told too expensive to put cheese on. If you want cheese we can add for .75 cents. For price of meals cheese should not be an upcharge. Would have rated this restaurant one or two more stars but they refused to honor their own certificate!!. We have several and they are worthless and had also given quite a few out for the Holiday for gifts. Understand that matter may be in courts hands now .Very upsetting for them to refuse their own certificate that we paid for let alone to have to ask people to return the certificates we gave them for Christmas. In my case I no longer reccomend or will do business with them and hopefully those who wasted their money on certificates will someday get reimbursed by order of the court.