“Good Local Pizza”

Add it.
Mary Zifer's Pizza Shop
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Well now, as a human with a grandmother that lives in Dover, you'll have lots of experience in this town. This place is a very nice restaurant for pizza. Their cheese is a bit weird though, it's a little orange. Ok maybe VERY orange. But I really liked the sauce. Normally I eat the crust but I don't prefer the crust here, it tastes kind of burnt to me, I don't know about you guys. Their breadsticks are crunchy and crispy on the outside and soft and smooth on the inside, and I know that this has nothing to do with the subject of pizza but they sell popcorn near the front entrance! It's SOOO CHEESY!!!
Thanks for reading my review, till next time! Bye!!!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Great pizza! Been in business a very long time, in fact may be the oldest or one of the oldest pizza companies around. Highly reccomend!!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Mary Zifer's is my favorite pizza place. A small, mom-and-pop establishment, Zifer's pizza has a thick crust, thick cheddar cheese, and crispy pepperoni. Their salads have cheddar, large green olives, pepperoni, and one of the world's best house salad dressings. I've had other items such as their breadsticks, garlic bread, and pasta, but their pizza is phenomenal. The place itself is small and casual. I recommend you order an unbaked pie and take it home.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Very different so good. Crust is thick and crunchy. Sauce is sweet. I think it's yellow cheddar or Colby cheese but love it. House dressing is really good and salad is always fresh. Had spaghetti once wasn't a fan. Wish they delivered

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Had large deluxe type pizza on a Friday nite. It had a lot of toppings and not much crust showing which was like I remember Mary Zifer making them. Very enjoyable.