“Rich B”

Penso's Pizza-Dover
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Dover, Ohio. Penso Pizza has been the place to go if you wanted the best pizza for your girl. They only have three tables, so it is mostly carry out. Fantastic. Every time I go back to Dover, I take my girl there. My wife loves Penso Pizza as much as I do. In fact, she was the one to suggest getting a pizza this trip.

Hours: Wed - Sun 4:00 to 10:00

There is a larger restaurant in New Philadelphia.

There are newer reviews for Penso's Pizza-Dover

Reviewed 24 June 2017

There is simply nothing better than Penso's Pizza. We have been enjoying Penso's Pizza since I was a small girl, Kent and his team definitely are keeping the Penso tradition alive!! A must have when visiting Dover.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We order carry out, but have also eaten in the shop. The pizza is hand tossed and can't be beat! The dining area is small so we usually eat at home! Very popular in our area!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Best pizza around Hand made crust order with double cheese sauce is very good not much more to say when it comes to pizza except I wish places like this were in the south The pizza is bad in Myrtle Beach Gatlinburg or Huntsville

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The pizza is great! You are initially disappointed not to see tons of cheese on the pizza, but the sauce makes up for it! Best pizza in Tuscarawas County!