“Best pizza in the area”

Penso's Pizza-Dover
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 7 September 2017

with two kids that love pizza, our options usually come down to pizza or good pizza and Penso's has always been our premier choice for good pizza. the cheese is under the sauce and toppings and on top of the fabulous crust. Good stuff!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Penso's is a longtime local favorite! The old world pepperoni is delicious and if you like a thick, chewy crust you won't be disappointed! Family owned through several generations.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Penso's Pizza has been a great Pizza for the past 40+ years! Everything is fresh and hot! One of our favorite place for pizza and salads!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Dover, Ohio. Penso Pizza has been the place to go if you wanted the best pizza for your girl. They only have three tables, so it is mostly carry out. Fantastic. Every time I go back to Dover, I take my girl there. My wife loves Penso Pizza as much as I do. In fact, she was the one to suggest getting a pizza this trip.

Hours: Wed - Sun 4:00 to 10:00

There is a larger restaurant in New Philadelphia.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

There is simply nothing better than Penso's Pizza. We have been enjoying Penso's Pizza since I was a small girl, Kent and his team definitely are keeping the Penso tradition alive!! A must have when visiting Dover.