“Better than the Hog Heaven in Phila”
Review of Hog Heaven

Hog Heaven
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love coming to this Hog Heaven over the one in New Phila. The food is always good and the service is a lot better! They have great wings and the best BBQ sauce you'll ever taste!!! We highly recommend it!!

There are newer reviews for Hog Heaven

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Ribs were over cooked, almost burnt, and had no seasoning...only taste was from the bbq sauce.....ordered 10 piece chicken wings, and got 9 legs with 1 wing... Tough meat... Potato salad tasted like it came from a bucket.. Mushrooms were greasy and way too expensive($7.99)...
Too bad the food was bad, cuz its a neat atmosphere...

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped while we were out on the bikes for a quick lunch. Cold drinks and good food. The brisket lunch special was pretty good and the BBQ sauce rocks out! If on a bike, heads up on the parking lot, it is gravel. Small limestone so if you have a footie it's not an issue. Definitely a repeat because of the sauce.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel and not disappointed. Food was very good as was the service. Fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I had the ribs and beef combo plate, and I have to say it was THE most tender juicy bbq beef I've ever had. I never picked the ribs up just ate them with a fork meat just pulled off the bones so tender. I got a lb. Of pork to go it was just as good, my ONLY complaint was I need more sauce on my to go order.
Awsome place that I will be stopping by again someday. O and did I say I loved their sauce. Lol

Been to Hog Heaven? Share your experiences!