“You Only Live Once!”
Review of Yolo Winery

Yolo Winery
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I laughed when my husband was looking for another winery to try after we left one in Amish Country and he said "we're going to YOLO". I said "that is not a real name!" We showed up, Kim was our bartender and it was the best hour we spent in Amish Country. We tasted excellent wines, chatted A LOT and really enjoyed our time there on a Tuesday afternoon. There was no one else in this hip, industrial-looking bar so Kim was able to give us her full attention. The wines are top notch; I am very impressed with the quality of them. If you have an afternoon to waste in/outside Amish Country, check out YOLO. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Carlie M
There are newer reviews for Yolo Winery

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stopped as an after thought on way home from Amish country, and of all the wineries in Amish country these were some of the best. Try "life is good" wine. Our favorite. Great service also !!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Not sure which SIS picked this place but it was a winner with all. The ONLY reason I am not giving it FIVE stars is that you had to order food from another restaurant and have it delivered. They have wine only, but it was great wine and reasonably priced. We enjoyed the musical entertainment and also the ambiance. Service was great and we were told that some improvements were being made soon (like a second bathroom and a pizza place next door!) We would definitely return.

1  Thank mrslemon
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Our friends and my husband and I visited YOLO and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Wine was very good and the bartender very attentive and lots of fun.

1  Thank ACBlodgett
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Unique find in Dover with great wine and entertainment. Modern nice place for a couples getaway even outdoor seating.

1  Thank PrincessLRR