Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle
US$118
EmbassySuites.com
US$108
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hampton.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$134
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchencouchcolumbusamenitieszoo
Reviewed 16 May 2016

There are so many negative reviews and such a low rating for this hotel however I had the best experience there this past week. Huge Room with Full Kitchen. Extremely Friendly Staff. Front Desk attendant called my room once I was in it to ensure everything was perfect with the room. I have zero complaints. I was iffy when I booked it because the rating was so long compared to others but the deal I found for a king size room for only $90 I couldn't pass up. The pictures of the room don't do the room justice. Its huge. Giant Bed, Couch, Chair, Full Kitchen with Fridge and Dishwasher, desk/Table. Really Stay here verses anywhere else you wont be disappointed. My Night was perfect thanks to this room :)

Room Tip: I got a room on the top floor happened to be in the corner. It was perfect
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2016

This location has been updated. Great stay,full kitchen, automatic doors, friendly staff and friendly customers. When I am in the area for more than a few days this location makes for a more comfortable

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. It's great to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and accommodate your needs with a great stay! I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens as well as our friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

I have been in this Hotel more than 7 times in less than 3 months and This place its incredible clean,comfortable, but the best of all, the Costumer Services.
The manager Michelle, so professional at all possible ways that you can mention.
.I am extremely impressed with this location, comparing with many other places that i have been.
All the personal make you feel like a home, helpfull and the most important welcome

Room Tip: suites are larger than regular rooms
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience and exceptional customer service! I’m thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

This is a super nice very clean Hotel to stay at. Large room very comfortable to for out of town work. If in the area would stay here again. Full size kitchen, couch, recliner all new, nice queen size bed, Two AC units super nice

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Cheerfully and quickly checked in by Michelle.
The rooms and property were very recently remodeled, and are in pristine condition.
A staff member named Beth was very informative about the hotel and helpful in getting us some extra linens as we settled into our room.
The 'Grab and Go' breakfast has a limited variety, which is explained in the hotel's description, so I wasn't surprised. No problem. Michelle lent me one of the hotels complimentary toasters, which was spotlessly clean and wrapped in plastic. I walked half a mile to the local Wal-Mart & picked up Rye bread and butter for breakfast toast, along with some juice, cottage cheese, and fruit. The wife and I had leisurely breakfasts in our pajamas both mornings we were there.
The full sized refrigerator/freezer and free Wi-Fi are a big plus as well.
We were in Columbus for the Ohio State game and to visit with our children, who are both OSU students. The short drive to campus from this property is more than offset by the friendly staff and cost savings.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank UncleRemus
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly and accommodating staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.