“Very Good, as always”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in after Church on a Sunday, a little after 1:00. The noon crowd had dissipated by then. We were promptly seated. Our waitress arrived shortly after we were seated. She was very nice. The menu had changed since our last visit. My wife had a small sirloin and I had a sirloin and shrimp combination. Both of our meals were excellent. Steaks were cooked exactly to order. We really enjoyed it. Wish we would have had room for dessert, they had items that looked really good. We'll be back.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Great prices and staff. First visit. Will be going back for sure . Great for singles, couples , family's. Something for everyone

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I have to preface this by saying that one of the things that I look forward to in coming to Columbus is to visit Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - well, I found out on the day that I arrived that Ruth's Chris had decided to leave the Columbus area in Feb of 2016. So, I was really feeling like a nice filet, and I did not want to take a cab from my hotel (staying at the Marriott Northwest) so I walked over to the LongHorn Steakhouse. I was quickly seated and greeted by a very friendly waiter. I got the 8 oz filet with a lobster tail and baked potato. The filet was good to very good (in all fairness, I was trying to make comparisons to Ruth's Chris) and the lobster tail was also very good. The portions were good-sized and their raspberry lemonade was also very good. I also got their apple crisp with ice cream, which was quite good as well.
So, overall, I would say that my experience was very good and would recommend this to others looking for a filet or steak.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I have lunch at this restaurant quite often. The lunch menu is pretty good and at a good value. Service is also excellent. In and out is pretty good for lunch during work with quality food.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

The food was very good. We actually went two days in a row. First day sat at bar - got excellent service. Second day group of eleven and server was terrific - had to take our hostilities for a short time. We called ahead for 5:30 seating and did not get seated until after 7 -- not happy - said they had second large group - not our fault and should have been handled better. (We did get two free appetizers) That said: everyone was well satisfied with the quality and amount of food.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!