“Steakhouse Perfection”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a restaurant that has all career servers and knows the definition of customer service than this is the place. Their menu while not flashy always delivers and is consistently delicious. They remember your name, what you drink and what you eat and make each visit feel very special.

We eat here probably three to four times a month for the last 3 years. Our go -to orders are the Beef Carpaccio, calamari, (sauce on side), the wedge, cream corn lobster mash, the bone in Australian wagyu rib-eye (split it between two people). This cut is plenty for two people if you do appetizers and all the other fixin's and is easily the best cut on the menu.

I'm a big fan of the cheesecake.

One of our favorites.

2  Thank Greg A

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Memorable evening a party of seven we ate like kings and we were served like Kings!
I had a Chilean bass that was absolutely delicous and quite a huge portion. My friends each had different steaks from New York strip to tenderloin it was above par and memorable. Their daughter had the salmon which was also superb. Side dishes need to be ordered apart but it comes out to be a pricey evening. One problem though the tables next to us were so noisy we had to yell to be able to talk to each other, too bad cause it put a damper on our evening and the staff didn't do anything about it.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I was traveling alone and chose to sit in the bar. Came to order a salad but was conflicted with a chicken dish upon review of menu. Waitress so was personable and suggested I add to my salad the chicken from the dish I was contimplating. It was so considerate of her and delicious. I witnessed the way she handled the customers around me and it was a step above going the extra mile for everyone. When the food and the service are equally matched it makes for a great experience. I wish I knew her name so her manager knows what an asset she is!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

My husband and I invited friends to Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse. We made reservations a day in advance. My husband had never been to dinner there so we arrived a little early and asked the staff if they could give us a brief tour of the restaurant. It is set up so that you can arrange for private parties. They were very gracious. We had a wonderful experience and our guests raved about every part of the meal from a shared appetizer to salads, steaks, shared side dishes, and finally shared dessert. It would be hard to pin down anything that was the absolute best, because it was all delicious. Our waiter was very patient (we were all talking instead of ordering) and he provided the highest quality service. The atmosphere was perfect and we enjoyed complimentary valet parking.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This gets a 2 only because of the good service we received. Otherwise, the rating would be "zero". The food was awful.
We have eaten here before, and had wonderful meals.
We brought my in-laws last Saturday for their birthdays. Not one of us had a good meal. Even our daughter didn't like her burger! I could have made better dishes at home and saved a few hundred dollars.
Needless to say, my in-laws will not eat here again because if the terrible experience , and we will not eat here again because of the embarrassment (and terrible food).

2  Thank Travelwithourkids