“Authentic, Delicious Middle Eastern Cuisine”
Review of Yaffa Grill

Yaffa Grill
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 13 September 2016

You know it's good when half the patrons are international students from the local university. Not fancy but solid and tasty. The hummus was amazing.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

All of the staff were very friendly - they have a great lunch buffet, servers were quick with the refills on all of our drinks.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Food very fresh, expertly seasoned and reasonably priced. The four of us all had different dishes and everyone was very happy.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I've worked and eaten in the big cities all over the US and western Europe. I have never eaten more delicious food than the food at the Yaffa Grill across from Wright State University. Each bite is more tasty than the previous one. The kuffa/kufta soup has a taste and texture that are marvelous. You have to be careful not to overeat at the lunch buffet.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband took me on a lunch date here yesterday. We got the buffet ($10 each) and I got a refillable drink ($1.75). Everything we had was delicious! Beef and chicken shwarma, rice, pita, hummus, falafels.....wow! It was SO good!! We will definitely go back again, and I look forward to our next visit!