“Poor experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really wanted to try this place out. I parked in the lot next to other customers, and no one came out to my vehicle. No employees were seen in the lot either. So, I walked inside to see if I could be waited on, but no one was behind the counter to be seen. I probably spent a total of 8 minutes from the time I parked to the time I left. To me, this is unacceptable and unfortunately will not be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you are looking for the best hamburg in the Akron/Fairlawn area Skyway Drive-In is the place ! The hamburgs are so tasty ! They have a big variety on their menu and the service is always fast and friendly !

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Pull up and get a menu. When you are ready to order just turn your headlights on. Have the old fashioned tray on the car window or take it home. Very good service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Their Burgers are the best anywhere. Go for the SkyHigh and you won't regret it. Their onion rings are fantastic (unless you are on a diet). The staff is quick to get to your car and very friendly. I have eaten there since I was little (I am now 59) and I have never had anything that wasn't fantastic. It is not to be missed if you visit Fairlawn Ohio.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great food... They do follow the model of "good food is all that is needed". If you are not turned off by the run down building and rough customers service skills of the employees the food is delicious. The Sky High burger is very good.

Been to Skyway Drive-In? Share your experiences!