“Awesome as always”
Review of Jimmy Gs

Jimmy Gs
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Hand Crafted, Unique and Authentic Food. We do Classic BBQ, Gourmet Sandwiches, Brisket Burgers and Catering for any kind of event.
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Food and service was excellent as always. Brisket and pulled pork were great. Homemade fries and chips are awesome

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Had to go back a second time after my first wonderful experience. Now on the list as one of my favorite BBQ places. On my first visit I had the pork belly sandwich. Whatever they do to that bacon is heavenly. On my next trip I had the Texas longhorn, once again did not disappoint. I tried the mac and cheese based on my husbands recommendation and as usual he was spot on. The house made chips are good, you really need to try them. I just want to add I found this place online and told my hubby about it. He tried it first for lunch and went with the lunch special of the day which was the Rueben. He came home raving about it so we went a few days later and he had it again. I must admit it was the best I've had. I'll be back for sure there are like 10 more sandwiches I must try!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We went on the recommendation of our hotel desk clerk. You order at the cashier and they bring the meal over to your table. My husband and I both got pulled pork. The pork was tender but served on a cold bun.

They don't put any sauce on the pork. Instead, they keep at least 5 different sauces in a refrigerator which customers go to and take on their own. Since the sauces are refrigerated, they too are cold so once you either mix the sauce in or put it on the pork, you have a cold sandwich.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Very good specialty sandwiches. The 3 Little Pigs is AWESOME! Homemade potato chips are a very nice touch.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I love Jimmy G's. There burger are fantastic and wife love the pulled pork. A little more expensive than fast food but worth every penny.