“Try It!”

Let's Eat at Byron's
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in Fremont
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Lets Eat @ Byrons is a BBQ resturant that features home made food. Ribs and Chicken. BBQ baked beans, Potato Salad, Collard Green Macand Cheese and much more. We also offer a daily special. Catering and delivery is also available.
Reviewed 21 April 2016

To begin with this restaurant is no longer located on State Street, it is now located at the Quality Inn,3422 Port Clinton Rd, Fremont 43420. This place is worth the trip. Look closely at the marquee of the Quality Inn and below it you will see Byrons name. We had a party of 5 adults. All of the food we had was excellent according to everyone. I had the Ribs and Chicken Combo(1/4 slab&1/4 chicken). You get 2 sides and a salad. As sides I had green beans and hand cut french fries. The bbq sauce on the ribs and chicken was light and very tasty. You could get more sauce if you wanted. The green beans were very good and done just like I like them(not crunchy).My chicken was very moist too. The 89 year old with us got the pulled pork sandwich and loved it! 2 others in our group got the rib tip dinner and really liked it. They also had bbq baked beans and said they were wonderful. Everyone had food to take home. The service was excellent.
You really have to give this place a try. It is well worth the trip out towards the turnpike. We will be going again soon.

4  Thank Vikie1954

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

They are now at the Quality Inn on 53 by the turnpike. On a whim, we decided to try Byron's. I didn't have high expectations. Food is food, is what I thought. WOW was I wrong! The staff is pleasant. There's an attached bar if you'd like to have alcohol with your meal. The menu was great with choices that made my kids happy. All of us had different items and everything was fantastic! I had the rib, chicken combo. The chicken was fantastic! The ribs had great flavor and were meaty. They didn't fall off the bone but were tender and tasty. All the sides we got were really good too. We will go back for sure!!

2  Thank Foolproof U
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Food was great, service was good, real southern home cooked food. And it located in the hotel great place

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 19 December 2014

You would not know it by the store front but the Ribs are amazing. The Rub is unique--from a family recipe that makes these very unique and most compelling. They are still working out the whole restaurant thing--having started in a food truck. Take a chance and you --like me--will come back again.

1  Thank JosephatFremont