“Lunch with my Son”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 106 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The service was great! The food is OK. The only reason I went there was because my 12 yr old wanted too. I wouldn't go there to eat again unless my son wanted too. This is definitely not my choice for a good meal.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

A short walk from my hotel. Stopped in for supper. We were seated right away. The dining area was very clean. Our server was very friendly. We had the fried pickles and the fried mushrooms for appetizers. They both were very good. I had the chicken strips and the salad bar. The salad bar had the usual salad makings and 2 choices of soup and fresh fruit. The chicken strips were very good. The salad bar was good also. My friend had the fish and shrimp plate with the salad bar also. He said that everything was very good. Lots of food for a good price. We will eat here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Well this is one Frisch's that won't have me back. The service was the worst of any restaurant I've ever been to. We waited for at least 25 minutes for our order, the store was not even busy. The server kept coming back and telling us that they were doing our order after doing a drive up order, what strikes me as strange people who came in after us were getting their meals ahead of us. The Big Boy was excellent, the rest of our table ordered the Cod dinner and the other family member had the Cod and shrimp dinner. Did not even look like what your chain shows on the menu. Had to ask for our sides and extra Tatar sauce. Couldn't even get refills on drinks, it's like our server did everything to avoid our table. One last thing I've never had a server take his or her tip while we are sitting at the table. So please Frisch's fix this store get a responsible manager or something. I will continue going to the Frisch's in Marysville. Always good service and excellently prepared food.

1  Thank Joseph s
Reviewed 28 June 2016

If you want a basic food menu with very decent prices Friches is a good place to go. It's not parking-new but it's clean. Staff is very friendly and there is an "all-you-can-eat bar. Good place for families.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The hostess and waitress was very friendly! The salad bar looks like it is tended to all the time. I love their broccoli and cheese soup!