“Great food great service great price”
Review of El Tarasco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Tarasco
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Galion
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Stopped in on a trip to the area and was pleasantly surprised by prices, portions, and quality of food. Service was good until we were done and sat waiting a while on check. I really appreciate that they specify on the back of the menu which dishes are made with corn tortillas and which ones use flour. Whole family enjoyed their meals even youngest who can be picky. My combination was served on two plates.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I enjoy eating Mexican food and had delayed visiting El Tarasco because I expected it to be just another small town restaurant but was pleasantly surprised by the large menu and an attentive staff.
I ordered the Chicken Chimichanga, my wife had Spinach Enchiladas. My meal came with either rice or beans with the usual sour cream and guacamole. My wife's meal was first time either of us had seen spinach enchilads listed on a menu. She received three enchiladas filled with spinach, mushrooms, and onions covered in a thick layer of cheese. I had to sample them and they were delicious! My meal was equally as good as hers!
My meal was only $8.50 and hers was just $6.50, talk about cheap food! Of course we had drinks along with chips and salsa which we found very good!
Our server was friendly and made sure we had refills on beverages and chips!
We have visited seven Mexican Restaurants in the past three weeks and consider this one in the op two, will visit again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome food. Delicious drink. Friendly staff. Atmosphere looked tired tho And prices were decent too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Horrible. Ground beef is boiled hamburger. Booths rock and wobble. Nothing like sitting and looking at filthy drink station. Mgrs kids run it and are extremely rude. Get a whole lot of rice and beans with no meat.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Their quick to serve and willing to get you whatever you need! The food is awesome and authentic. We visit here frequently as it is one of our family favorites! We like their chimichangas, fajitas, quesadillas, and chicken nachos the best! We take everyone that visits there and they LOVE it!

Been to El Tarasco? Share your experiences!