“Not hungry anymore.”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Galion
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I was on the road and stopped here for a double combo. I've had them before, but this sandwich was more than I'm used to. Good taste and fresh toppings. Friendly staff, clean place. If this was my restaurant, I'd be proud of my staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Love their side salads. Can eat here fairly inexpensive if you watch what you buy. Friendly and fast service.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The Galion Wendy's was really busy late on a recent weekday evening but the workers were unfazed and kept the drivethru humming without neglecting inside customers. A larger family and a couple other people were having a hard time deciding so they let us go to the front of the line. Orders were prompt and correct (even my son's with no cheese or tomato) and served with a smile.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We end our Friday night outings at Wendy's. They are always on the ball and get our orders correct. I usually get a small chili with a small cheeseburger fixed the way I want it, that is with mayo. onion, lettuce and tomatoe only. My wife usually gets the chicken nuggets and small fries which she is pleased with. We both get a small drink and I get a very small vanilla cup of frosty which I use to make a float with. Seating is good and windown all around which we can watch the local traffic go by. A good place to end our Friday date night. Oh! we also get 10% senior discount..