“Impromptu Picnic”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Galion
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We were in Galion visiting family. We decided to have a picnic, with KFC $5.00 fill ups. You can choose from several items and get one side, biscuit, cookie and a medium drink. We sat outside at a local park and enjoyed our meal and family visit. The fill ups were good and just enough. We will keep this in mind the next time we decide on a picnic. No muss no fuss.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Hot good food. Super clean restaurant. 5 dollar boxes are awesome. Check them out!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

SUPER CLEAN inside dining and good fresh food. No food bar however but that's ok cause fresh is better. Drive thru service is pretty speedy plus there is plenty of room for semi parking,

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Is there some reason why most of the restaurants in Galion are closed on Monday? After trying several places, stopped at KFC because it was open and because of the five dollar fill up menu. Restaurant was clean, even during lunch rush, and servers were polite, friendly, and accurate. I was told it would be a little bit before my order was ready, but before I even made it to the drink dispenser my steaming hot pot pie was ready on the tray along with a chocolate chip cookie. I wish this crew would work at the franchise in my town.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Food is always fresh and hot and the workers are always very pleasant! This restaurant is also very clean!

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!