“VERY GOOD BAKED SUBS”

Add it.
Payne Pizza & More
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Galion
Reviewed 27 July 2016

STOP IN and try this place if you are craving a good sub! Appearance at night from the out side looking in is deceiving because the windows are dark tinted and it looks like no one is there.....but the front part inside is extremely cozy and for the bigger family there is abundant space in a well lit back room area. Also offering very reasonable specials! They will make your pizza the way YOU want!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

My daughter and I were hungry for something hot to eat so we dropped by and ordered their pasta dishes. The chicken parmesan was OK, I'd never seen the noodles served on top of the chicken. It was the typical chicken patty type you'd find in the frozen food section of a grocery store but slightly better quality. I would have liked it to be more hot. The portion size was good and the dish was covered with lots of cheese. The garlic bread was good and it was also a good size. My daughter liked the spaghetti and had hers with added mushrooms. We both had left overs the next day and I thought the sauce tasted better as is typical of dishes with spices. The prices were reasonable so we'll be back. I thought the oven baked subs looked good. There's plenty of seating and there's a tv in one of the back rooms that's good to keep kids occupied.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I really can't say much about their pizza but customers were going in and out with orders for it. I prefer their Subs and salads. Their meat ball slub is great as they cut the meat balls in half so that they don't slide out of your bun. I also enjoy their taco salads. A really large dish crambed with lettuce and whatever else you want on it.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Their pastas are ok, you can make better spaghetti and fettuccine at home though. Their pizza dough is tasty but the pizza as a whole is okay as well. Just an okay pizza joint in my opinion.