“Great for large groups and pleasant surroundings”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #21 of 27 Restaurants in Galion
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Kind of hit and miss on the quality of their pizza but will try to please you. Small salad bar is sometimes fresh.....sometimes sloppy and not so fresh.....look at it before you order.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

From the start when we entered the shop we wanted to sit in a particular section but the server insisted that we sit in another sectiion. I am the customer AND when I want to sit in a particular seat I mean it. My wife ordered a personal pan pizza which she said was good. I had a bowl of soup with out spoon or crackers and the soup was hot but salty. The other couple shared a medium pizza and thought it to be good. The server gave us our bill and told us that he would be back to take care of it. 15 minutes later he still wasn't back but another server took care of it and was VERY nice. The first servers name is Nicholas. I used the restroom on the way out and the toilet was not flushed and the handle was broken.