“Warm comfort”

Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Hunstanton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, the café’s name “Coffee Pot”, might be slightly misleading for the clientele who are used to demanding and paying an arm and a leg for a flat white or a skinny latte with caramel - but for us lesser mortals, the place does serve good routine beverages and a decent mocha.

We first discovered the little gem on a freezing Sunday morning when everywhere else seemed closed. We now visit it reasonably regularly. They serve mini breakfasts (toast, beans, scrambled eggs, really good bacon), and a range of sandwiches and other snacks. It is worth going there just for the proper toast - thick and buttery.

It is also worth noting that during the winter months, Hunstanton prides itself in attracting visitors by closing every public toilet for miles. The facilities at The Coffee Pot are clean and available to customers.

Overall it gives the impression of doing good, routine things very well, at a fair price. And with friendly service.

1  Thank Stancokl53

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped at the coffee pot in Hunstanton for refreshments after a nice long beach walk and the scrambled egg on toast and tea was very nice, it came out quick and piping hot and i dont know what tea they use but it was delicious friendly staff too, try it if your in Hunstanton.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This is our second visit to the Coffee Pot. We both had baguettes. These were freshly made and perfect. Staff friendly. Prices are very good, probably too cheap for the quality compared to other establishment prices.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived around the area for 14 years and for some reason I’ve never been here, but I’m glad I did. Excellent value for money, my boyfriend and I both ordered a jacket potato and it’s probably one of the biggest jackets I’ve ever seen! Definitely worth a visit for a quick bite to eat without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my partner on New Year’s Eve. After a stroll around Hunstanton, we looked up and laid eyes on this place.

I went for the cheese and tomato baguette while my other half went for a chicken mayo salad baguette. Both were good although I would have preferred a mature cheddar rather than Red Leicester.

The baguettes came in an unusual plate that was thin and narrow. It could fit the baguette and a very small salad garnish. I would have preferred a normal dish with my baguette cut in half and a more generous side salad provided.

The service was friendly and the prices are good. I was also very glad to see dogs allowed in the cafe. That’s good to see!