Scarborough Hill Country Inn(North Walsham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
The Kings Arms(North Walsham)
US$68
US$186
US$138
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$170
The Red Lion(Cromer)
US$160
US$192
Chimneys B & B(North Walsham)
TripAdvisor
1,072 results
All reviewsfour posteragatha christieslipper bathcream teapre starteron arrivalcar parkgarden roomsconesfillet of beefmolton brown toiletriesturn down servicefree standing bathafternoon teapetit foursseparate showerposter bed
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

As we pulled up in the car park we were greeted by the hotel manager. He was extremely welcoming, helpful and even gave us some local history facts! In fact, all the staff  were very professional, friendly and attentive.
I had booked the 4 poster room for our wedding anniversary which was spacious and overall comfortable. The mattress I found too soft and I couldn't get on with the feather pillows but I guess that comes down to personal preference.
I enjoyed my bath in the roll top bath and the shower was also good with plenty of hot water.
Providing bath robes was appreciated and the towels were very soft.
The cream tea on arrival was acceptable but it would have been better with a choice of scones.
I couldn't fault the evening meal....the food was well cooked and tasty and the service from the staff exceptional. The portion sizes were expected for the type of food served however my husband would have liked more on his plate!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I took my mother for afternoon tea today, as we arrived in the pooring rain Sam met us with an umbrella and escorted us into reception. We were then welcomed by Gus who took us through to the dining room and he asked if there were any dietary requirements and offered many options for tea. The atmoshere was comfortable with background music and a real sense of traditional service by the staff. The food was excellent and as we had had suffucient Lucy made us a doggie bag which was much appreciated. We spoke to the owner and expressed our liking for the new decor in the bar very 1930s, we were then escorted to our car with umbrellas as it was still raining Many thanks to you all for your excellent customer service .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The four poster room was absolutely lovely with an amazing freestanding bath. The food and wine was fantastic - great local produce runs through the menu. Lovely staff! Lots of things to do locally including fish and chips in Cromer!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

It would be difficult to find anything negative about our stay , except for the weather, which I,m sure they would have fixed if they could have. On arrival we were meet by the owner and showed around the hotel and to our room, which was tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean with a roll topped bath and shower in the spacious bathroom.The bed was very comfortable.The staff were charming and nothing was too much bother.All the public rooms were well cared for and comfortable,a good range of food was available and prepared and presented beautifully and my non dairy request always remembered.the hotel is well placed to visit everything north Norfolk has to offer.we would definitely recommend this hotel and will visit again.
Please

1  Thank ianandmarie2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Just returned home from a two night break which was fabulous. We stayed on a secret escape for dinner, B&B. Really enjoyed the stay in a lovely Four Poster room, loved the slipper bath but most of all the food and the staff. Hugh was so charming when we met before dinner on the first night. We were so impressed by the staff who were friendly, accommodating and professional. Highly recommend this hotel and restaurant the food is exceptional - can’t wait to return.

1  Thank Shellworthy