“Lovely breakfast”

Hope Cottage Farm Shop
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Battle
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We stock quality local produce, homemade cakes & pastries, gift vouchers. Visit our cosy tearoom for a hearty breakfast, light lunch or scrummy afternoon tea or high tea (24 hours notice required). Browse our good selection of horse & pet feeds.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter and I had breakfast here today. Good food nicely cooked and well presented. Friendly service and atmosphere. We will return.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My partner and I came across Hope Cottage Farm Shop by accident after driving around looking for a place to have breakfast. We weren't disappointed with the cooked breakfast we ordered, as the farm house breakfast was full of flavour and tasty. The farm shop does have a bit of a local vibe and for me I felt the woman that served my partner at the till didn't come across as warm or friendly, however, she did appear different with people she knew, so I think it's more of a local place for local people. However, the breakfast was great so we'll definitely be back. The nursery that is being the cottage shop also has a good and pretty selection of trees, planters, and plants and is worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Never been for breakfast here before but will definitely go again. Soooo good and very well presented. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great menu selection so something for everyone. Service with a smile. Very friendly.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Heard from a friend that the cooked breakfast was good so we popped over to see what the fuss was all about. We weren't disappointed. One of the best we had ever had. So good we went back the following week for another one. Also went to sample the Sunday roast, again we weren't disappointed. Very good value for money and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. Beautiful homemade cakes as well, what more could you want.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were in the area looking for a late lunch on a bank holiday and TripAdvisor lead us here. We were not disappointed the sausage rolls are huge and delicious. The jacket spuds are great too. A quirky cafe with friendly service. We pulled up outside thinking it was closed and nearly drove away but luckily a member of staff tempted us in. Plenty of choice. Cakes looked good too.