“Lunch/afternoon tea”
Review of Cavells

Cavells
Ranked #47 of 143 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Excellent food well cooked and plenty of choice. Staff really friendly and we were so impressed with the welcome they gave us at lunch time we went back in the afternoon again for a cream tea. Well done Sandra and Ali you made our day. (the SCONE gang)

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I popped into this cafe for breakfast and I couldn’t be happier. Was excellent value for money and was well cooked and presented. Well worth a visit

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Nice food and plenty of variety, good prices and very friendly people. Just right for a cold, windy February and not too far from the seafront.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Very enjoyable breakfast, my husband had the big breakfast and it lived up to its name. I had the small breakfast and it was more than enough for me. Nice toast, not the cheap thin bread but substantial slices. I did notice someone had scrambled egg instead of fried and I wish I had thought to ask as I gave my husband my egg. Noticed on the menu they do a breakfast omelette which sounded very tasty. Next time will have a different coffee and pay more as I like a latte. All in all very enjoyable look forward to going again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We normally pop into Cavell's for a coffee but this time it was for lunch. Delicious Veggie Lasagne with Garlic Bread and at a very good price. Food was very tasty, piping hot and looked home-made. The staff were very friendly and it was clearly evident that there were a lot of regulars, which is always a good sign. Nice selection of lunch dishes available plus daily specials so will definitely pay them a visit next time we are in Bexhill.

Date of visit: November 2017