The Driftwood Bexhill
De La Warr Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$126
The Cooden Beach Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$177
US$154
Seaspray Rooms(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$93
Park Lodge(Bexhill-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$77
B&B The Little Garth(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Hotels.com
The Sussex Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$81
Coast B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$138
Buenos Aires Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$115
US$154
  • Pool
US$139
US$116
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoffee machinelamb currycomplimentary beerapple strudelaustrian cuisinefresh milk in the fridgerain showerblack pepperevening meal and breakfastspring rollstastefully decorated and comfortablean open kitchenhigh standardwelcome additionlovely mealsmall menuwithout being in your face
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Very nice small restaurant, limited menu but everything we ordered was cooked fresh with amazing tastes. Tried the (definitely homemade) fish cakes + sauce superb. We were very late and stressed but our table was held. Nice comfortable cozy surroundings. Cannot wait to return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot with work and normally stick to well know places but when I got sent to bexhill I looked At this place and thought it looked lovely. So we booked it. We managed to get parking pretty much outside and were welcomed by the two owners whom you could tell straight away that they had put a lot of love and thought into the restaurant and the rooms . Each room is different , I stayed in room 1, which was stunning! The bathroom and bar area were stunning ! Nice little touches with the coffee machine , little milk and cookies . Room 4 was occupied by my colleague and again it was stunning , slightly different colours and bigger but again a lovely modern room. We ate in the restaurant and the food was just delicious. If I’m ever in the area I will come back here for sure .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This time we had room 6 which was very nice with relaxing sofa and nice table and chairs in bay window, lovely room very well equipped with everything you need including fresh milk in the fridge along with a couple of complimentary beers.......nice touch after a long journey. Had evening meal Saturday evening with nice wine and cooked breakfast both mornings all very tasty. Staff are all very nice and service is excellent, nothing is too much trouble.

Room Tip: Room 6 is large room with plenty of seating if you are with friends like we were.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I arrived at a very pretty restaurant to be greeted and given my keys. The room was beautiful, clean and spacious. The bathroom again beautifully decorated and the walk in shower is the best I have used. The bed was comfortable, spotless and the remainder of the room amenities stylishly laid out. I went down for a meal which did not disappoint at all, as I was looked after all the time without realising it. I will be using the place again and thoroughly recommend it to anyone visiting Bexhill.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Driftwood is a restaurant with rooms near the front at Bexhill. We were visiting relatives and booked a one night stay. The owners are friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is very pleasant and is open all day. They serve Thai food in the evening although we didn't try this - maybe next time.

Our room was Room 1 on the first floor. Although small it was stylishly decorated with a fabulous shower room. Lovely touches include good quality biscuits, fresh milk in the mini fridge, complimentary beers and a Lavazza coffee machine. The batthrobes were so much better than most hotels. Our view was not great but we weren't there much. Other rooms have a better outlook I believe. The bed was extremely comfortable with good bed linen. Recommended.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for one of the bigger rooms at the front.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple