“ Excellent Turkish food ”
Review of The Skew Hutton

The Skew Hutton
Ranked #17 of 183 Restaurants in Brentwood
Description: Nicely decorated spacious place with an excellent service, great atmosphere and tasty dishes. Call in to book a table.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the skew on Thursday , was very busy but service was quick , efficient , amazing food maybe one of the best Turkish food I had in years , atmosphere is great , loved the Decor, ample onsite parking which is a bonus .
Really enjoyed the evening ,and will be coming again and again

3  Thank Az H

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I visited The Skew for lunch today with my Daughter, Son in Law and Baby Granddaughter.
The food was excellent quality and the service we received from Ali was exceptionally good. We were made to feel extremely welcome and I have already booked a table for next month to come again with my husband and friends.

1  Thank karenschleich
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is probably the best Turkish restaurant I have ever been to. The food is fantastic and the service is very good also. The decor is very nice and it makes for a special night out. Would say best Turkish in the area by a long shot and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank davidtmahony94
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch today. Food is lovely and the service from our waiter Ali was great! A favourite place to go for us would definitely recommend

1  Thank Kayleigh G
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for 1st time with friends service was without fault especially as we had allergys.
Staff very helpful.
Food was very good very large portions.
Very good atmosphere there is a bar area music.
All round excellent evening would definitely recommend.