“Lunch time visit”
Review of Another Level

Another Level
Ranked #208 of 383 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Warm and friendly cafe with excellent choice and amazing views of Chelmsford Cathedral. Seating in cafe or food to go.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Coffee good, but wasn't over impressed with the sausage sandwich, 5 seating areas inside so no good for a group.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is a refreshing change from all the chains that dominate chelmsford. Serve illy coffee which is a premium brand (but cappuccino in a tall mug bit odd). Good selection of hot and cold lunch bites. Lovely views of Cathedral gardens and some cool jazz make for a sophisticated "grown up" vibe. There was a family with young baby who were very well looked after. Reasonably priced champagne afternoon tea too. We went on a Saturday lunchtime and surprised that not more busy. Friendly staff. Be a shame if it doesn't survive.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My Partner was bothered about some skin tags he had under his arm and around his eyes.. he's had them for years and they have always bothered him... he's not one for Beauty Clinics and I had heard about this treatment to remove them. I took him to Another Level Medispa where I know the owner Perminder and she did the Consultation and said we can treat them using the Cryopen. We had one treatment in October 2016 and now 3 months later they have all fallen off and apart from a little fading redness it's all gone.. Amazing.. we can't believe the results.. I would totally recommend the service and treatments.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I visited for a light lunch recently and was very pleased with my smoked salmon and avocado sandwich on brown bread. It was well presented by a smiling member of staff.
I have also visited for just coffee with friends and the atmosphere is cosy and friendly.