“Lunch”

Ranked #4 of 415 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$19 - US$51
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018

On arriving Terry made my wife and I very welcome, as usual.
Great air-conditioned restaurant on a very hot day, so very relaxing.
I had the soup of the day, Parsnip, a really nice thick soup,
then the Poached Haddock absolutely stunning, followed by Ice Cream.
We then made a reservation for 8 for my wife’s 70th so highly recommended.

1  Thank Greg P
HLGroup, Owner at Bartellas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to Bartellas. I am pleased that you both enjoyed your meal and were well looked after by the team. It is wonderful you have already pre-booked to returned, we look in welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty! A warm welcome, brilliant service and fabulous food. Lorna and Jaro were our servers and they couldn't have been more obliging or friendly. This was our first visit, for my sister's birthday, and we will definitely go back, as well as spread the word. A brilliant find through travelzoo. Although we didn't meet him/her, we must also give compliments to the chef.

1  Thank Sheila G
HLGroup, Owner at Bartellas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased you all enjoyed your visit and the team looked after you all. I hope you signed up to our reward scheme, which is free to join and offers benefits each time you dine.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Bartellas, Terry & all the staff couldn't have been more accommodating in our dietry requirements even sourcing a Vegan bottle of wine. The atmosphere and food were excellent and we shall definitely be returning. Thank you Bartellas Margaretting

1  Thank Jane S
HLGroup, Owner at Bartellas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you all enjoyed your visit and the team looked after you all. I hope you signed up to our reward scheme, which is free to join and offers benefits each time you dine.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My second visit with friends this time. The 3 course menu from a Travel Zoo offer was perfect. The service excellent and facilities and grounds in wonderful condition. I can’t understate the food it was well great. So much so that we already booked our next date. Thank you all at the restaurant for an excellent experience.

1  Thank AdrianS876
HLGroup, Owner at Bartellas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you all had a wonderful time and found the food and service to be excellent. It is lovely to hear you have already booked to come back and I hope you join our free reward scheme, which offers benefits each time you dine.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Group of friends get-together. Had a wonderful lunch food was great service was exceptional. Would go again.

1  Thank John W
HLGroup, Owner at Bartellas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased Bartellas was your chosen place for you and your friends to have a get together and that you all had a wonderful time. It is lovely to hear you would come back and dine with us, we hope you don't leave it too long.