Booked this hotel for a 3 night stay and it was the worst I have ever stayed in.
This hotel should not be listed anywhere as it is so bad.
The room wasn't serviced the whole time I was there.
Bathroom bin not emptied after previous occupant.
No exterior window.
Bedside lampshade burnt & cracked.
Main lampshade had been taken off.
Ceiling rose for main light had dropped, exposing wiring.
Crack in bath.
Shower head not spraying correctly.
Shower soap dish hanging off tiles.
Bathroom shaving light dismantled (no cover or lamp).
Dressing table drawer off runners.
No remote control for small TV.
The only plus points were clean bed linen and clean towels.