“The Best Harvester North Weald”

The Talbot Harvester
Ranked #53 of 67 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At The Talbot Harvester in Epping food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.About our Harvester restaurantIf you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Epping, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Harlow, Chipping Ongar and Moreton, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just came back from the Harvester. We had the Easter menu good valve 3 course meal for 15.99 could not have a better deal.Good Food , Service approachable Staff , good team work . Is a shame the assistant manager Kim is leaving Approacable manager all the Best to her career . Last by the way this place doesnt sting even in the toilet.Thanks for Service to all Staff the hidden kitchen Staff

1  Thank Lean S
General Manager A, Manager at The Talbot Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lean S,

My team and would like to thank you for your rating and kind comments. We are very happy that you had a great time and we look forward to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is top notch at this harvester no complaints service was spot on and the staff treated us very well five star

Dear Dean,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is based on a number of visits.

This is a good place to take young children before the nearby soft play area with farm.

The starters arrived quickly enough. Jalapeno poppers were good.

The children portions are mediocre but what arrives is good.

The burger was good.

The desserts were good and made up for the children portions being small.

General Manager A, Manager at The Talbot Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LoughtonEppingForest

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The salad buffet was all right, but I didn’t get much of a chance of eating it because the mains came out too quickly.

Although the staff are friendly, the food was absolutely awful.

I had breaded mushrooms for starters and was very disappointed – they were tasteless to say the least.

Next was fish and chips with garden peas. The peas were OK but a bit cold; I had to hunt for the fish amongst the thick batter; the chips were terrible – really overcooked, oily and cold and I really couldn’t eat many of them.

On a plus side, the dessert was good.

Nevertheless, I definitely wouldn’t visit this Harvester again because I thought it was a sheer waste of money.

General Manager A, Manager at The Talbot Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Eurotraveller53,

My team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to send a review. I am sorry we didn't hit your standards and I hope we can do better when you next come in.

Yours sincerely

Wai Lim

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way from a day out at the steam railway, nothing special food was ok, toilets stunk.staff were friendly and helpful

General Manager A, Manager at The Talbot Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Nigel,