“Nice, popular Sunday brunch”

Grand Finale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Finale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lunch and Dinner - Online Reservations now on OpenTable Grand Finale Restaurant is still making history in Cincinnati, Ohio! We are a legendary restaurant nestled in the Historical Village of Glendale, and have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1975. Our restaurant features continental cuisine and award winning desserts! Our delicious menu includes a variety of options such as steak, chicken, fresh fish, crepes, homemade desserts and much more. For your next group event, date night, or family night out, visit Grand Finale Restaurant in Cincinnati for a relaxed atmosphere and delicious food!
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We had not been to the Sunday brunch in a while and friend wanted to go and we loved it. It is very busy so I recommend making a reservation. My friend said they tried to come there without a reservation a few months ago and had to go somewhere else due to the wait. Anyways, they have the basics of eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausage and will bring blueberry pancakes to you as desired, but also have many nice others. Quiche, cheesy grits, little muffins, bagels, vegetables, fried chicken livers and many others. Coffee or tea and one juice is included in the $17.50 per person charge. The service was very good...and then they also have desserts in small portions- but unlimited- cheesecake, key lime pie, chocolate mouse, white chocolate mouse, chocolate cake with raspberry sauce. The only trouble is that you usually eat too much. Good qualify food and a very nice setting. I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Ginger chicken was highly touted but found it to be overwhelming with the ginger. Scallop salad was good but overpriced. Atmosphere was good, service was average. Best thing we had was the bread and the soup.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Continue to go to the Grand Finale, and the food and service just continues to be fantastic! Has been on of my favorite places in Cincinnati since 1977. In fact I think that it is actually getting better!

1  Thank Russell B
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of family (9 of us) for brunch on Sunday. They have a great buffet with a mixture of traditional breakfast foods (eggs, bacon, pastries, bagels) as well as some quiches and crepes. In addition there was fresh fruit and some of their desserts. Fresh-made pancakes were also brought to the table as a part of the brunch cost Food was all delicious and the all you can eat is affordable and worth it. Only complaint would be that only one small glass of juice was added into the cost. There was bottomless coffee, tea, and soft drinks, but I don't drink coffee or tea and prefer breakfast with a juice or milk, so I was left to have just water or pay an additional cost. Overall, I highly recommend the Grand Finale Sunday brunch as a nice treat from time to time.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant over the past 30 years. It has always been very good. However, this time was not up to par. The waiter was average at best. After our meal was delivered the waiter did not return until we had consumed over 50% of it. I ordered my steak medium well and one side was well done the other side was medium. On average I guess they got it right. Steamed vegetables were mushy. The waiter did review the specials but was not aware of pricing. He indicated he would check the price on an item I was interested in but when he came back did not have the information. Also the few times he came to the table he never checked on additional beverage needs. The highlight of the evening was the bus boy who did an outstanding job checking on us and making sure we had the additional beverages we needed. Maybe that was his job. If so he should have received the tip.