“On the right side of the tracks!”
Review of Cock and Bull

Cock and Bull
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Glendale
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Award-Winning Fish & Chips and Large Craft Beer Selection. Located in the heart of Glendale Village (North Cincinnati.) Full Menu, Burgers, Wraps, Salads, Crab Cakes, Bread Pudding, and so much more. Voted Glendale Village's Favorite Neighborhood Pub.
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We visited for a family birthday dinner and enjoyed the casual atmosphere! The restaurant is right next to the railroad tracks so when the trains go by the walls shake a little and it gets a little loud but that is part of the fun of eating there! I enjoyed fish and chips and the special bbq tomato ketchup for our chips! What a wonderful meal! The fish was hot, the breading on the fish wonderful, the chips very tasty as well! We tried the Bavarian Pretzels as an app an good as well. The building has a lot of history so well worth it to drop in and enjoy a beer and a meal!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Good cod, and solid beverage selection. Service is fast and friendly. Great upstairs room for gatherings.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

First time eating at Cock and Bull in Glendale, we really enjoyed the food, it was great. The service was at best, terrible. Waited over 25 minutes to order and after ordering the waitress was non-existent. We had to get up from our table to go to the bar to get drink refills, etc. Bartender should have been our server! The wings were good, the baked cod was a bit overdone, but good. The onion straws were great, even though they cane out well after the rest of the meal. This place has a good atmosphere and I live hearing the trains go by!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Enjoyed beer and dinner with business colleagues while travelling to Cincinnati on business. We sat in the upstairs indoor dining area. Good bar / pub atmosphere. I dined on the buffalo chicken wrap which I can recommend. Others enjoyed their fish n' chips.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I wish I liked this pub better, as I live fairly close, but I think it is over-priced for what it is. The servers are wonderful, and the draft beer selection is one of the best in the area, but the house wine by the glass is way over-priced and the food is just "bar food" but at "restaurant prices". The location is fantastic, though, as it is located in the heart of historic Glendale, Ohio.