“Take Away”

Man Lee Chinese Take Away
Ranked #302 of 681 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food. Great prices. Best Chinese take away in Prittlewell. Owners are very pleasant and if it could keep warm til Canvey my friend would certainly order from there.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I can honestly say the food and hospitality is amazing. So much effort in presentation plus the added flavours just makes you want to consume more. I'd recommend this takeaway to anyone❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Sometimes I’d love to have Chinese for my dinner, but is very hard to find a good one. Maybe you’ll say that they are a lot of takeaway shops and a lot of restaurants around. Yes they are, but not all of them are good for me… because am very picky when it comes to food. In the way to one my friend who lives in Cluny square in Southend, I saw a tiny pined size Chinese shop in one of the corners of the main street who’s called MAN LEE, Chinese Hot Meals to take away. So I asked my friends about them and what I heard was just love and praise of kindness, so I said let’s to try. Inside of the shop were just two chairs to sit and a small place where the customers can order their food and can wait until the orders will be done. I found out that the shop is just for takeaway and is administrated by a family and is a family business. Both of them are working there and because she is very concerned about each customer and she don’t want to make them to wait too long, that’s why they prefer to serve just takeaway. Their customers always get her greetings and smile or her jokes and she knows whenever her customers come or pass her shop. Waiting for our orders I found out also from other customers that she is the only one who will advise you on your health and with choices of the food you should have (what you’ll never hear from others). Also I found out that she never fails when is coming to creating food especially when is made it with love. About my food … I have no word, am speechless, I have ordered Roast Duck Chow Mein and really love to have that whenever saw or decide to have Chinese food, but not everywhere is made it with so much love and I really enjoy it. I highly recommend you to stop there and to enjoy one of their menu whenever you can!

1  Thank Afize B