“Fabulous birthday cake”

Add it.
Jewels Cakery
Ranked #332 of 685 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed 12 October 2014

I ordered a 40th birthday cake with only a week for notice from Jewel’s Cakery. Juliet is a lovely and helpful lady and did a fantastic job, incorporating a couple of things I wanted as decoration with a lovely red velvet interior. The cake was extremely popular and well worth the price. The shop is also lovely with cupcakes and coffee available for purchase. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Amazing.
I had to have a last minute cake made for my 30th birthday due to being let down by another bakery. They tried so hard to help me within the 48 hours notice I gave them! The cake was fantastic - perfect for my rainbow-themed party & it tasted ah-maze-zing! So many of my guests commented on my yummy, tasty cake!
Brilliant.
Thank you guys so much for pulling out all the stops to get my cake completed on time