“Great ”
Review of Le Spice

Le Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home to our National Award winning chef and established for over 14 years
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for the first time Friday evening and was pleasantly surprised very polite and chatty staff, very clean and bright and the best part ? The food was great one of the best curries I've had , we will be back

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Been here many times with friends and family, good is always good, service friendly and prices reasonable, that's why we keep going back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The guys in le spice are so friendly and food is lovely the murug liver is the best and chicken dansak is to die for sag bhaji is the best the reshmi kebab is the best one iv had for a while sag paneer is good two mushroom rice is very nice and keema nun full of meat we go there 3 times a week the cobra beer is ice cold and they allways give you a complimentary drink my mates love this place so do my family ive found the best curry house in essex they do a banqueting night tuesday night starter main dish rice nan coffe or tea 11.95 person if you have king prawn its 2.95 extra and they do a le spice sunday buffet eat as much as you like adult 8.95 child 4.95 make sure you try le spice waltham abbey you wont be dissapointed

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Le Spice for more years than I care to remember and have never had a bad experience. Their take away food is sublime - beautifully presented and absolutely the best - their Chicken Tikka Dansak is my all time favourite but everything is better than good.
Eating in is great - I recommend Tuesday's meal deal and the Sunday buffet. The only thing to be aware of is the main dish is huge and served in a large dish rather than separately so you can take some on to a plate - just let them know you're keen to share.
Not only is the food wonderful and quickly served / delivered - the staff are also the best polite, friendly and have amazing memories. ( oh and if it's a special occasion let them know - they'll spoil you)
Try this place out its the best - and I've tried hundreds of Indian restaurants in my time.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is my favourite place to either visit for a meal or to order a take-away from. Food is always excellent.