“lovely staff”
Review of La Tasca Lakeside

La Tasca Lakeside
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Tasca Since La Tasca first opened in Manchester in 1993, we have been creating a small taste of Spain for our guests to enjoy, through authentic food, drink and Spanish culture. After running Spanish restaurants for over two decades we’ve also learnt how to enjoy the Fiesta. We are passionate about sourcing directly from regional Spanish producers, ensuring we have the best ingredients to provide you with the most authentic tapas, paella’s and other dishes from Spain. We scour Spain looking for the best wines, sherries and cervezas to ensure you get the best experience possible. With amazing wines from over eight regions, cava’s selected from the best “vinedos” in Peñedes through to beers from Barcelona, Madrid and Andalucia we believe we found the best Spain has to offer. As well as award winning food, like the Spanish we know how to throw a party, so you are welcome to stay late, drink and dance the night away at one of our local events or tasting nights or join in one of many flamenco classes we have on offer. With so many cultural events taking place across Spain throughout the year, there always an excuse for a party. ¡Viva España!
Reviewed 28 March 2018

menu not as good as it used to be
what made it for us was Angie our waitress you just wanted to put her in your pocket
she was so nice attentive nothing too much trouble
you didn't want to complain in case you upset her

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I am a regular here but this particular visit was a surprise celebration for my boyfriends birthday on Sunday. We were extremely well looked after by the assistant manager Iain. I’d left balloons, banners & a cake with him earlier on that day.. & he arranged everything for me for when we all arrived... including tequila shots on the table 10/10!!
Cannot fault a single thing about the evening!! I highly recommend this place.. great staff, good food & Adam (the barman) makes fab cocktails. Thank you guys for a great night!! :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I recently came to La Tasca midweek.It was my first visit to La Tasca and I came on a deal. Not sure if I would have called it exceptional value price wise had I paid the full amount,but on a cut price deal was exceptional value.I had the mixed paella and it didn’t disappoint in either portion size or taste. I was served by Angie who was attentive but not intrusive. after my first dining experience with La Tasca I would have no hesitation in returning another time.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We visited La Tasca Lakeside primarily to give my family from overseas a paella experience. The service was great and Angie, our waitress was very attentive and helpful. The food was tasty and my family thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Always a good choice to dine at La Tasca. Their Gambas Pil Pil are excellent and we've tried also their new chicken recipe: Pollo con Salsa which was a pleasant surprise.
Angie served us and she was extremely pleasant and nice. We will definitely come back when visiting Lakeside.
Many thanks